It’s Open Education Week and I’m delighted to be participating in a special EDEN webinar on How To Be More Open: Advice for Educators and Researchers. I’ll be joining Fabio Nascimbeni, Catherine Cronin and Chrissi Nerantzi to discuss a range of questions including:
- Why should I be more open in my practice and profession?
- How do you practice openness (as researcher, teacher, student)?
- How do we deal with the “publish or perish” reality?
- What if my institution doesn’t allow me to be open?
- I want to be more “open” as a teacher, researcher, or student. Where do I start? Advice from panelists.
- What platforms/environments do you recommend in supporting my practice as an open academic?
The webinar, facilitated by EDEN Vice-President Lisa Marie Blaschke, takes place on Wednesday 29th March, 14:00-15:00 CET and you can register here.